This blog is an online publication of words, sounds, pictures and moving images. I have created this interactive site to increase your exposure to the English language and/or supplement your presential English course at university with language structures, challenging new readings, TED talks, film clips, quality videos, thought-provoking cartoons, news, announcements, quotations, food for thought and icon links to related websites or to the cloud. Your comments are welcome.
Sunday, January 15, 2017
10 Most Powerful and Creative Environmental Ads
1. Don’t Buy Exotic Animal Souvenirs.
2. Do Something, Before It’s Too Late.
3. Plastic Bags Kill
4. Every Minute a Species Dies Out
5. If You Don’t Pick It Up They Will
6. Air Pollution Kills 60,000 People A Year
7. Save Paper, Save Our Planet
8. With Every Turn of A Page, Deforestation Continues
9. World Wide Fund For Nature: Horrifying vs. More Horrifying