Thursday, October 08, 2015

Quoting Groucho Marx :)

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.

My mother loved children -- she would have given anything if I had been one.

She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.


Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks.

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.

5 comments:

La imposible said...

Great! I did enjoy this words. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Otra cita marxista (tendencia Groucho) que además es de mis favoritas: “Nunca entraría en un club que me aceptase como miembro".

(I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member).

Anonymous said...

I love your lessons dude!
Gabriel Chamorro

Carmen said...

"Excuse me, I can't stand up." It's the epithaph that Groucho had suggested in an interview. It's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

La frase de la televisión es de Ortega y Gasset o al menos eso creo

javier ortiz